Thursday Nov. 18th. Jake and I had a doctors apt. to see the BIG REVEAL! I was soo anxious to get there and find out what " it" was! There wasnt very many people there at the doctor so they took us back there farly quick. The Nurse we had was the best Ive had yet. She was very informative and took her time.. which I loved so I could look at my baby longer =) She goes on to ask us.. " You are first time parents I am guessing and you are anxious to know what your having??" and I said " Yes we are and we cant wait.." I looked at the screen.. and there is was.. I said " You dont have to tell me what it is.. I know.. Its a Boy!!!! Its little thing is right there!!!" She was laughing and said your right! All of Kaleb's body parts and organs turned out great and our due date is right on track. April 14th . Baby Kaleb weight 10 oz. ( fat little tummy) and was very active! =) Love him already!! I looked over at Jake and he was grinning sooo big and kept saying.. thats my son!!! hehe he is so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment