HELLO!!!
gosh I havent been on here in forever!! I always forget about blogging.
Update... Im 35 weeks this friday!! crazyness! Only 5 more weeks left! I just recently had both Alabama tea and Georgia tea , which were wonderful! I enjoyed them both very much! Jake and I got a bunch of stuff we needed and some things we needed to return and exchange. I went today on my lunch break to Babies R Us and got sheets, monitor and car seat , and extra base, ect. Things that we havent gotten yet. Cant wait to get home and start organizing Kalebs room and the house.. its a wreck!! OH I didnt know if you guys knew his name. Joshua Kaleb Chandler. =) Double time on bible names! we have had several people ask us the name and when we tell them they say " wow double wammy in the promise land" that right!!! I love his name. Joshua is after Jakes friend that pasted away. Kaleb is from both sides of the family. Jake has cousins named kaleb with a "c" and so is my brothers middle name. His intials are Jakes dad's intials too. So we have a little bit of everthing in that name. Just perfect for him=)
Here is a little questionare I found:
How far along? 34 weeks at the moment but 35 Friday * it has flown by*
Baby's Size? about 5 pounds or more... about like a honeydew melon
Weight Gain? 35 pounds!!!! OMG I cant believe I weight that much! But more fat for him!
Maternity Clothes? Yes!! I feel like I need to buy bigger clothes every 2 weeks! expensive!!
Stretch marks? Yes!! my boobs have grown soo fast and soo big they are just on my boobs. thankfully just there and not my belly.
belly button in or out? kinda both.. really stretch out so its kinda flatten
sleep? I toss and turn through the night. I am such a light sleeper too .. everything wakes me up.
Foods Im loving? anything really... I am always hungry.. snacks and dairy products are the best though.
Foods Im hating? Nothing
Best Moment of the week? All the Showers and seeing what all the baby got!
Movement? ALl the time!! little man is having boxing classes in me right now!!
symptoms? Emotional, back ache ( mostly in the afternoons) and just a little bit of heart burn but not much. Guess he wont have to much hair?
Gender? All BOY
What I miss? Nothing!!
What I'm looking forward too? Seeing his face. So anxoius to know who he looks like more.
Milestone? 3rd and final trimester!! yeah!!
Emotion? Nesting.. anxious.. exciting..I can cry really easily hehe
Overall its been great!! I has flown by soo fast!! Cant wait for him to be here!
No comments:
Post a Comment