Thursday, June 30, 2011

A few of my favorite people I love to hang with ...

I have been blessed with some great family and friends. Lately I have had a million things try and tear me apart BUT I have had suport and prayer. With out these people telling me I can do it and get through this tough time, I don't know that I would make it. So thank you all for being there for me and loving me. You are awesome and praise the lord for you!

5. My IN LAW family. Thank you so much for being a great support. You have said the right words every time. You have been there for Kaleb and Jake as well and we are all so greatful to have yall in our lives. I love yall and I am so glad I married into a great Christian family. Keep those prayers coming =)

4. My Doggie! Glory (Sue) Chandler. There has been a number of times where I walk through that door and do not pay attention to you. Or you have a empty dog bowl becuase I have yet to put water/food in to. Or given you a clean warm bath. You have been by my side loving me forever regardless of the torture I put you through. Yet all the hardship you still love me in return and will sit or lay by my bedside. You are a sweet loving companion and I will always be greatful for such a wonderful pet. I promise I will be better to you. We are forever buddies. I love you!!



3. Anna Catherine.. I can cry thinking of all my childhood memories with you. WE have had some great times together and will have more to come! You are my best friend and the best twin sister anyone could ask for! Thank you so much for being by my side. I love you always!



2. Joshua Kaleb. April 11, 2011 was one truely great historic moment in my live. I found a new friend and play buddy. YOu mean the world to me and you will always be my baby. Children are the greatest gift in life. Being your mom is the best feeling in the world. You are truely perfect. I will always love you.



1. Jacob Harry Chandler ...JR haha You are my best friend and my soul mate forever. The lord has blessed me beyond I can imagine with such a great husband. You have always been there for me through good times and bad. I knew I would marry you the first time we layed eyes on each other. Thank you for marring me. That was the best day of my life. Cant wait to have more great memories with you. And have more babies!! hehe =) Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment