Monday, November 19, 2012

Happy LIttle Turkeys!!

Yesterday we had my side of the families Thanksgiving dinner.
I went to church that morning and then went home and gathered my groceries. This year Thanksgiving was at Anna's House. Every year we swap out. Last year was my house.

Anna and I decided to cook together this year and learn different recipes! I cooked my first ever Pecan Pie!!  It was great!!

Our Thanksgiving meal consisted of Ham, Turkey and Dressing, Mac n Cheese, Green beans, Peas, Sweet Potato Casserole, Broccoli Salad, Cole Slaw, and Devilled Eggs and Rolls!

While we cooked we had the kiddos playing. Here is a cute lil picture!


I love these pictures! All were missing is my niece Rylan. She has just missed the picture, =( They are all growing up too fast!

I absolutely love having our family together. The babies play so good together! and The
 laughter and crazy conversations make great memories! Even though we have our bad moments, I do love them and they we will always be family!!
                                             Its so nice to have everyone gathered around!




No comments:

Post a Comment