HELLO THERE- I havent been able to blog like I want.. I have been super busy at work and home..
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Our little weekend was alot of fun!! It was nice to enjoy being with family and friends and have beautiful weather on Smith Lake!
Jake's parents was so nice to have gotten the whole gang tickets to see " Rock the South" in Cullman, Alabama. It was so much fun to get out and enjoy some music and get a breath of fresh air! We got to see Sara Evens and The Band Perry Friday night!
Sara Evens is was beautiful as always and The Band Perry put on an excellent concert full of energy!!
I didn't go Saturday night to see Jamey Johnson and Hank Williams Jr. but I heard it was great.. Jake enjoyed them!!
Saturday we spent as much time as we could on the water! So nice!!
Kaleb is such a good swimmer too! I had told myself I would put him in swimming lessons next spring when he is close to being 3 years old. Put he seems to be getting it so good and LOVES it!!!
I love hinny pictures.. so I had to Share =)
Kaleb got a chance to ride the Seadoo's and also ride the enter-tube (shaped like a seadoo)
He loves riding the boat and seadoos.. but he wasn't so sure about riding the enter-tube. I think when he gets older he will love to ride them more!!
We can't wait to go back to the lake!! auh- I absolutly love this time of year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment