Wednesday, September 25, 2013

17 & 18 weeks baby post

Size of Baby: about 5 ounces - or the size of a Turnip!
 
 
Total Weight Gain/loss: Gain about 5 pounds
 
Gender: Finding out Oct. 2nd!
 
Movement: Yes! I have been feeling "something" for a week or so now. I haven't felt a distinct "kick" but I know where he or she is at!
 
Symptoms: I still haven't got sick. I do feel tired  and still having some pains in the afternoon.
 
Cravings: Nothing really, just hungry and thirsty. I love some Orange Juice but I don't really crave it
 
What I miss: My clear face. I hate acne!
 
What I am looking forward too: Knowing what the gender is and looking forward to having a gender reveal party!
 


 
 
************************************************************
 
Size of baby: about 7 ounces about the size of a bell pepper


 
Total Weight gain or loss: Gain about 5-7 lbs. Not really sure , every scale is different!
 
Gender: Finding out Oct. 2nd!
 
Movement: It's weird to me how sometimes I think I feel it and sometimes I feel like I am crazy. When I lay down flat, you can feel and see a bulge from my stomach of exactly where the baby is at. Crazyness...
 
Symptoms: Still feeling pretty good! No sickness and just tired in the afternoons. When I start to hurt I lay down and Daddy Jake takes over for the afternoon =)
 
Cravings: Nothing really yet. All though I have just recently bought some Mint Chocolate Ice cream that I like to eat before bed. Man that junk is good!
 
What I miss: Nothing really... My skin still has its moments.
 
 
What I am looking forward too: I am thrilled to know that in just one week we will get to see you again at the doctor and know what you are and your name!! Well I guess we have your name, ha. We are still debating in this department. Kaleb thinks you are a sister and your name is Lilly. =)
 
I have ordered some "details" for the gender party and I am so excited!!!!
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment