2014
January 10th my husband and I celebrated 5 years of Marriage! Hard to believe its been 5 years. They have flown by! I absolutely adore him. He has made me the happiest woman alive! Usually for our anniversary we will travel somewhere for the weekend to spend time with each other... but this year due to me being 8 months pregnant we didn't. We kept it simple. We went out to eat to J Alexanders and went shopping. After we picked up a few things we went home and watched a movie. He had flowers delivered to me at work earlier that day. I love them! Tulips are my favorite and I think it was cute that he added Lilly's in the mix too! Thank you Jake for everything you do !! I love you!
January has been a very busy month for us in the Chandler household! Kaleb has two appts. One already past ( annual ear check up) and his first dentist apt. coming up next week.
Kaleb's ear apt went great at Children's. He had a hearing and speech test done. He passed both test. He is starting to studder a bit but I believe that comes with age and its just a phase he will out grow. I am very proud of my son. He is so smart and independent. Doing so good with everything. He impresses me daily. Just the other morning getting ready for church he bathed himself and bushed his teeth by himself. He loves to pick out his clothes and shoes.
Lately his favorite room in the house is Lilly's. He loves to play with his trucks and cars in there.
Last Saturday he woke up from his nap and asked me if Lilly was up from her nap in her bed. I reminded him , she was still in mommas belly. ( I think he ready to play with her)
Also I have been to the doctor to check on Lilly. Everything is right on schedule and doing great! Cant believe I will be 36 weeks the end of this month. I haven't started to dilate yet but definitely feeling as though she is getting lower and lower.. Not to much longer!!
A couple of weekends ago we had Maternity Pictures made and finished Lilly's Room.
I have packed her hospital bag and I have packed Kaleb's "Big Brother" bag/gift from his sister.
Jake has been gone to the hunting club every weekend. When he is here during the week I keep him busy with house chores that I couldn't complete by myself over the weekend.
At work we have had several changes. Lost one lady to become a "stay at home grandmother" and gained a new girl. I trained her for a bit and that was hard being busy myself. All of this cold weather has put my job on overload. I have had to put in overtime several times which is good in some ways but I miss my family and want to go home so bad!
Prayer Request
1. Prayers for me and baby Lilly. Healthy and Safe delivery
2. My work... I hate leaving my work to someone else. I am going to hate coming back to a mess and I hope and pray they survive without me there. In one years time we went from six ladies to four. Me being gone that leaves three. No room for mistakes...
3. Kaleb- I know this is going to be a little tough on him not being the only child in the house and having to share everything now. I pray he tolerates this change and everything works out.
4. New opportunity/adventure has popped up in our family. I think its a wonderful idea and I hope it works out. It has so much potential to become something great and money maker!!! (maybe this can be my way of being a stay at home mommy)
No comments:
Post a Comment