Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Gulf Coast 2014

 
We had such an amazing time at Gulf Shores last week. It was a much needed time off from work! Jake's whole family and I got to spend a week at Pheniox Condos on the beach.  If you have never stayed there before its really nice! But I will say, the elevators were slow, becuase there is only 4 per the entire building! The lazy river and pool space makes up for the slow elevators though!
Kaleb loved the pool area I think more than the beach. He never swam in the ocean... I dont blame him for not wanting too becuase I dont really like it either. As long as he swam in the pool, he was happy happy. Lilly Kate enjoyed her first time in a float as well! She absolutly loves watching her big brother, and big brother loves it too!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment