I spoke to an angel today.
Her words were amazing.
( ok so she wasn't a real angel... but there is a special place in heaven for her!!!)
Yesterday Jake and I had a meeting with Signature Homes. This company is the same company that my sister works for. They had heard about mine and Jake's trouble with our house after the tornado and were willing to help out. They came to Anna and asked if there was anything they could do. Anna gave the ALL the details and they came up with a mission.
Mission as in Habitat for Humanity type mission. They want to build our home back for free.!!! ( did you read this right, amazingly yes... its free)
The meeting was incredibly. A little confusing after we left.. just because we are not sure exactly when or will it happen. It almost sounded to good to be true. There are a few extra inside stuff about the meeting I will spare you.. because it don't matter.. What matters is they want to get us back home.
When I hear to word Home it means everything. It is not just a house. Its our home. Where my family has memories. and for someone to want to get us back home means the world to me. She said that she thinks that depending on their vendors they can get things done in about a week and a half. Their goal is for us to be moved in by thanksgiving. I am super excited!!!! Please keep prayers coming our way.. we need this to happen for us. its a miracle. Our prayers have been answered. Its still hard to believe. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment