Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Life Lately

Life Lately has been a little crazy!

I just recently got over a sinus infection. Last Tuesday I went to the doctor and was told I needed rest and meds. I went home and took a nap and tired to get as much antibiotic in me so that Mr. Kaleb wouldn't catch what I had. It must have worked because I feel better today and he only has a little running nose. =)

Kaleb is almost sitting up by himself. He loves to sit up and look around at everything and play. When he gets excited though he gets wobbly and then falls down. He has also started laughing. Yesterday I fed him carrots and bananas and when he got done i got a wash rag and wiped his hands. When i was doing that, he thought that rag was the funniest thing he had ever seen. He cracked up laughing as i was cleaning him up.. Weird but precious!! He will turn 6 month soon and will go to his check up apt. Cant wait to get a report on how he is growing.

We got a visit today from another little baby this morning at work! He is the cutest little bugger!! Baby Braxton was born a month after Kaleb. He has the same actions as my little one and about the same size. It made me a little sad because I missed my baby. But I was thrilled to finally meet Braxton. I had heard so many great stories of him and seeing him topped off my morning!! =)

Update on our house... Our house is still under construction. We had already passed the 50 percent mark. Thank goodness its coming along nicely. I am still hoping we will move in before thanksgiving , maybe even Halloween if we can speed it up. We have the floors installed and the windows. The trim is going in this week so we can start painting the inside. I believe we will finish the porch and the siding next week or before. Our roof looks incredible. The guy finished that up last week. =) We also finally got our money in. We have a few complications with it, but nothing we cant handle. Just blessed we finally have some money to work with.

my work is busy. I should get back to it, but my mind is else where. I focus and think about the house projects and stuff for fall and Halloween. Kaleb's first Halloween and football games are so much fun!! cant wait to post pictures and do some more scrap booking in his book. =)

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment