Time is slipping away too fast!
I can not believe you are 8 months old already. auh , How I wish I could hold you right now! I miss you so much. ( as I work and you are playing at daycare =)Last night was your third visit to sticks. You are old enough to sit at the table and enjoy the show. You weren't scared of the fire show when they started cooking. You squealed and laughed the night away and the cook thought you were precious! Last night you also enjoyed picking out your first family Christmas tree! I cant wait to see the Christmas pictures Aunt Heather is going to take of you for your first Christmas!! You did so good for Santa, I know you will for her!
You are still in size 3 diapers and you weigh about 25 or so pounds and you are still in 12 months clothes. You haven't changed a bit from last month. I thought you would be crawling by now, but nope. That's OK though, I don't know if you will do that first or pull up and try and walk. You love being held and loved on with mommy!! I love it too because there is nothing better than a cuddle bug!!
So far you have said Da Da and Daddy - if you can only imagine the size of Jake's head!! ha and you have also said Bye Bye
I love you Sweet Baby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment