It's almost 2012!! Wow!
This year my celebration might be a little boring. I usually go somewhere out with friends or have a few people over to shoot fireworks..
BUT
Jake is going to be at the hunting club and I have Kaleb who will be in the bed pretty early.. including myself. So fireworks will be in my dreams =)
I do however make a list of my new year resolution. Here is my top 10.
Things I NEED to do
1. finish the porchThis year my celebration might be a little boring. I usually go somewhere out with friends or have a few people over to shoot fireworks..
BUT
Jake is going to be at the hunting club and I have Kaleb who will be in the bed pretty early.. including myself. So fireworks will be in my dreams =)
I do however make a list of my new year resolution. Here is my top 10.
Things I NEED to do
2. new grass/landscape the yard
3. finish the fence
4. pour concrete for side driveway
5. paint doors
6. new insurance for the house and ect.
7. Be more patient
8. pay off any bills
9. work harder at my job *maybe for a raise*
10. save more money * maybe so I can stay home with lil jake*
Things I WANT to do
1. Go on a cruize or any vacation will do
2. Be more creative
3. Work out every other day to prepare for bathing suit season =) love
4. Trade in my car
5. Zipline through the woods
6. Get Glory a new friend
7. Make More Money
8. Get Closer to the Lord
9. Read and know the bible more
10.Spend more time with Kaleb
Kind of Curious if anything of these will make it through the year and/or will change?
No comments:
Post a Comment