I had a moment last night. I was really emotional. Everything hit me like a ton of bricks.
Yesterday afternoon Kalebs grandparents had a nice little visit. While they were there we had several conversations of course and one in particular stuck out. We were talking about bible verses.
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Well after they left, Jake wanted to hang the porch swing for me. He is such a great husband. =) I have to brag on him every once in a while. He loves me unconditionally and he will do anything I ask of him. =) anyway, he hung the swing , which looks great!! Kaleb and I tested it out. And while I was outside swinging.. I broke down. I cried thanking the Lord for what he is done. For all the blessing in my life. For my son turning one. For the house we have, For the porch swing ( Ive always wanted) and for the dreams I have always had and them coming true. Growing up as a little girl you play house and you have dreams of your on family one day. You loving husband and your cute little house. Your favorite pets and the your favorite things that you purchase with your own hard working money. In that bible verse he clearly says he knows my future and he will be there every step of the way. Through the good and the bad, he will carry me through it all.
Matthew 14:29-31 He said, “Come.” So Peter got out of the boat and walked on the water and came to Jesus. But when he saw the wind, he was afraid, and beginning to sink he cried out, “Lord, save me.” Jesus immediately reached out his hand and took hold of him, saying to him, “O you of little faith, why did you doubt?”
Sometimes in our daily routines we get so caught up and we don't realize our blessing. I know I certainly don't. And why I get stressed about something and /or complain on something I don't have, or not having the money I cant go buy what I want.. Why do I ever doubt him? Why do I not put my full trust in the Lord. We Should.. WE ALL SHOULD.
NO matter your troubles. Please remember the he is there. Every step in our lives.
My dreams came true yesterday. It took a bible verse to remember. But I know he loves me and my dreams will always come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment