Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Growing Up

I got emotional again last night. Jake looked at me and said " what is wrong with you"...

" My baby is not a newborn anymore.. he is getting to be a toddler"

He had his year doctors appointment Monday Afternoon. He checked out great! Big healthy little boy!


He weighed 23 pds 4 oz ( which i think is wrong)- 75-95 percentile

His head was 18 inchs- 75-95 percentile
His Length was 29 inchs. a- 25 percentile hehe this makes me laugh because he is so short!!


oh well!!

Also this week I have been wanting to change his room up a bit. Make it not look like a "baby room but a Toddler room" Plus, I dont know about you, but I get tired of looking at the same stuff all the time! I get sick of the same paint, same furniture, same look. So I made a switch-a-roo in his bedroom!


Many may remember his room before.. Here is the pictures





and After!!
Cute little night stand that I painted about 2 years ago for our guest bedroom. I just happened to remember it was in our attic. Fits Perfect!
We got his picture and Lamp from our Baby Tea.. I love them!














No comments:

Post a Comment