Friday, August 24, 2012

tgif!!

1. My favorite thing to do on Friday is: I have two things I look foward too, wearing blue jeans at work , and picking up my little booge at daycare!!

2. This Friday I am: working, auh, but looking forward to 5:00!!

3. The best thing about a weekend is : getting to spend all weekend with Kaleb and having nothing planned. We can go and do as we please!

4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling: excited about fall weather and fall activites!! looking forward to the fair and pumpkin patch!

5. The best thing I did this summer was : take trips with my family and my husband to the beach. I love the beach!
  6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is: football food! I like football games, but LOVE football food! 

 7. If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose: Gosh that is hard.. I have favorites in all seasons
 Winter = my anniversary=I could honeymoon all the time! =)
 Spring= kalebs birthday
 Summer= my birthday= party 24 /7!
Fall= football food= Id be fat, so I dont think I would choose this one. 

 I think I would choose Winter! I love my hubs! Speaking of that, He will be gone all weekend! Jake, Dad and my brother are driving to Wise, VA/TN today to stay the weekend for the Bristol Nascar Race this weekend!
   Dad had never been there and we wanted to do something special for him since he helped us out so much last year after the tornado. He is an amazing dad and I hope he enjoys this trip!    

No comments:

Post a Comment