Kaleb turned 20 months this past Sunday! Below is your picture with santa this year! We compaired your picture from this year and last year and gosh you were soooo chunky monkey last year. This year you have slimmed up to a big boy!!
Christmas is going to be so much fun this year!! I cant wait for you to see and play with all your goodies!!
You weigh about 28 pounds. We don't have to go back to the doctor until your two so I really don't know the exact weight.
You are in a size 24 months clothes and your almost in a size 6 shoe.
You have pee pee in the potty!! your still in diapers but we are making progress!!
You can say more words now... Thank you, Yes Sir ( you can bearly understand, ha) I want more ( used very often) Momma and Dada and you have said Pop to your PePaw and it makes his day!!
Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!! You have grown up too fast!!

No comments:
Post a Comment