Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Little Tacky Party


This past Saturday night we had a fabulous little tacky sweater party! This party had been thought of for a while and planned for a month. I wanted it to be cute and fun and not to girlie because it was actually held at my neighbors house. Bachelor Mike =) He and Jake invite some of their friends. We all had such a great time gathering and making new friends and new memories!!

The party was simple. We ate and played dirty Santa. Took pictures and danced. The Wobble. Ha.

Here are some pictures. I wished I had taken a picture of my hair. OMG super cute. I felt like a cheerleader in high school again with my giant Christmas bow. I was sad my Christmas tights didn't make it to me in the mail... but totally made up for it by wearing such a tacky Christmas bow.

ME AND JAKE
MIKE AKA BACHOLER

ME AND NICHOLE - SUCH A SWEET GIRL!


NICHOLE AND HER HUSBAND DAMIEN- (MY FIRST KISS BY THE WAY WHEN I WAS IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL) TOO FUNNY!!

SOME OF THE GROUP

MIKES SISTER BROOK AND HIS BROTHER N LAW LANE

OUR SWEET FRIENDS LAKEN AND HIS G/F KELSEY- CUTE COUPLE!! We enjoyed hanging out with them, we never get to see them!!

 HAD TO POST THIS PICTURE, HE LAKE IS SO TALL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment