ALMOST 2 YEARS OLD!!
I cant believe it !! Kaleb is growing bigger and bigger by the minute!
He is super independent and stubborn.. but I just adore him..
I took this picture the other day.. you were determined to put your boots on and BY YOURSELF! ha
SO talkative lately, but sometimes I still have no clue what he is telling me.
New words..and words he says OFTEN
Jacket
Cookie
Juice
Mine
Me do it
Please
Thank you
Nite Nite
Momma and Dada
boots
mike
boat
dog
bike
ball
You weigh about 30 pounds..
you are in a size 7 shoe!
you are wear a 2t clothes!
you wear a size 5 pull up ( yes we are potty training you... so far so good)
Your birthday is just right around the corner!! I am hoping to have your bday party at the park with family and friends =) and I hope I can have your big boy room (bed) ready for your birthday too!! I am so excited to get starting on the planning process! we love to spoil you =)
You had your first ER experience this weekend! You tripped and fell on the back door and cut your eye lid!! Blood went everywhere and scared you have to death.. but you were such a big boy and trooper!! you only cried for a little bit and you weren't scared at all at the doctor!! lucky you didn't have to have stitches but you will have a black eye this week!! I am so thankful nothing else was hurt and your eye is OK!
I love you so much Joshua Kaleb Chandler!! You bring so much light and love to the room! You make me one happy momma!!
No comments:
Post a Comment