OK so I am totally addicted to re decorating Kaleb's Room for part of his birthday present. I told myself I wanted this done before the actual party just in case we had it at home. That way by then my house will be " put back together" and cleaned up for the party.
KALEBS TURNING TWO! What the crap.. its unbelievable how fast he has grown... (sorry, back to the project)
My loving sister is able to help me out with this project. Since I work full time I don't really have the " time" I need to shop/ paint/ design like I want to have. She loves interior design and art as well ... so this is up her ally! I can not wait to see it complete... So far we have bought the bed and bedding.. and other little details.. She told me today that she won't let me see his room until its done.
I LOVE surprises and I hope that Kaleb LOVE's it too!!
Here is the inspiration. Vintage.. with airplanes =)
I love the airplanes hanging from the ceiling.
I absolutely adore these curtains... so far we aren't able to find them in a store.. we might have to make them.
Love this pillow!
Wire baskets will help so much with the storage!
LOVE
One of Kaleb's favorite things to do is read. I think this bookshelf is so NEAT!






No comments:
Post a Comment