We are proud to announce that we are growing our little family!! We are expecting our newest member to arrive around
February 24,2014!!
February 24,2014!!
We found out we were pregnant on Fathers Day! What a great Fathers Day present right??!!
Jake was ecstatic!!
This pregnancy has been so much different. We planned on telling our family and friends at the same time at 8 weeks. This time people assumed/ guessed and we just told them.So everyone just found out on there own time. I have announced it to the world and work today though =)
I have felt different. I feel as though I have no energy for anything.. I am a walking zombie. So far I haven't gotten sick, Last time I was sick in the afternoons or night.
I also have a different anxious feeling about the future. Were before I was nervous and anticipated being a mom for the first time. And what would it feel like to have a newborn baby in the house? Now, I am anticipating the feeling of what would it feel like to have 2 kids in a SMALL house??? How will I manage a 3 year old and a newborn? Will I love this new baby more or equal to Kaleb? How do I give both my undivided attention? Will I stay home or work full time and have daycare again for the new baby? There are tons of questions in my head and worry about the responsibility of TWO!!! BUT a good, exciting responsibility of two =)
Our Lord will never give us something we cant handle. This is a blessing. We wanted and asked to be parents again on day. We are grateful for this new excitement. We are going to love and endure every moment of this. We are going soak up every silly, crazy, emotional moment!!!
Please pray for me and this new bundle of joy. That we may have a perfect and safe pregnancy and that I will carry it full- term and have a smooth delivery!
Right now I am 12 weeks.
Baby is the size of a LIME
He or She is now fully formed and at over 2 inches long!
We are super excited to become parents again!
Another adventure in the making!!
Another adventure in the making!!



No comments:
Post a Comment