Thursday, December 19, 2013

30 weeks

HOLY COW. I CANNOT believe we only have 10 weeks or less until baby girl gets here???!!!

Where has time gone? and I seriously feel like I am not prepared by not having her room complete. YIKES. I have everything, just need my hubby to bring all the furniture in! I know after Christmas's comes and goes... I will be in serious nesting mode. I have a long list in my head of chores that needs to get done ASAP! =)

Size of Baby:
 3 pounds or so. About the size of a head of Cabbage? These apps on my phone that tells the fruit /vegetable is hilarious to me.

Weight Gain/Loss:
15-20 lbs depending on your scale. The scale today put me at 122.
 
Gender: GIRL- Lilly Kate Chandler

Movement:
 She still loves to roll around. ligaments are protruding out alot (alien like). I hate waking her up in the middle of the night when I need to use the bathroom. Once I get up and she gets up , it takes so long to get both of us back to sleep!

What I miss:
Having the energy to accomplish everything I need to in one day. I am such a busy person and I feel the need to take care of everything before I go to bed. These days though I have been slacking. I hated Jake didn't have clean laundry for work this morning.

What I am craving:
Anything really. I still haven't had one particular food group that calls my name.

What I am looking forward too:
 Meeting her! I have a huge feeling she will come quicker than expected. Having more and more contractions and being so rush-rush with daily activities there is no time for me to slow down and relax. ( I know its my fault too, I should seriously rethink all my chores, but I am hard headed)

I went to my 30 week appointment today. Easy and quick. Nothing new to report. I did get my "whooping cough" shot but everything else was routine. I go back January 6th. That should be my last routine check up and then from there I will get checked weekly. Super EXCITED!

I am hoping to get a few maternity pictures taken in the next couple of weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment