Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What Christmas Looks like from The Chandler's

{cheese} 
 
 
Every year we love to decorate for Christmas! I will handle the inside and Jake will handle the outside. One of my favorite things every year is buying a real tree. I love the smell of a fresh Christmas Tree inside the house! Jake absolutely loves to decorate the outside and make sure there are a ton of lights on the house! I think he did a fabulous job! My second favorite thing every year is the spirit I see come out in Jake. Like a kid with Santa!! =)

 
 

 
{one of my favorite ornaments}




 
{inside the bathrooms}




 
{Redneck Mistletoe}
 

 
{Kaleb's little Tree}

{inside the foyer}


 
{ Where we store all the Christmas cards that come in the mail. }
 
Merry Christmas to all!!
From my home to yours, I hope everyone has a wonderful time having fellowship with family and friends and celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior!!
 
 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment