Born February 24th , 2014
6 pounds 4 ounces 19 inches
Lilly Kate
She is absolutely a little angel!
Our labor and delivery went great! We were induced the night before. My water broke on its on at 4:45 am and I was ready for my epidural at around 8:00 am. They prepared me to start pushing at around 9:15 am and she was welcomed into the world at 10:01 am.
They had to monitor her for her blood sugar and temperature after birth. They also had to schedule UAB for ultrasound. Our Pediatrician found a heart murmur. Everything so doing fine and we will know a better check up at our 2 months check up. Hearing all of this was quiet stressful but she is perfect to us and we thank God for her!
Big Brother Kaleb adores her! He has his stool up next to the changing table to help out. He loves to hold her! and Greets her every morning!
I am thoroughly enjoying this maternity leave from work. I love spending time with my family!
I asked that you keep her and our little family of four in your prayers.

No comments:
Post a Comment