Tuesday, August 19, 2014

ABC'S 123'S

Today August 19th. 2014 my baby boy started Preschool. He is beyond excited for this new adventure in K-3. Kaleb already knows about his school through daycare. He already has friends in his class and is aware of who his teacher is. But the "school schedule" and "curriculum" is all new!

Kaleb can count pretty good. Not being silly, he will count to about 20 or so. He loves to sing the ABC's with you, but doesn't know it by himself. He already knows his shapes and colors very well. We are trying to work on knowing his letters and sounds to that letter. Also trying to recognize his name.

I am so excited for him to gain so much more knowledge!! I think he is already smart but by the end of the school year, I know he will impress me even more!! They have a end of the year school program, I already know the tears will come! I shed a few this morning!

I keep reviewing over the pictures I took on my phone this morning. He is so precious to my heart. This boy has so much joy. He is so happy and full of spirit. He has the biggest imagination I have ever seen and will tell wild stories. Ms Lindy will have her hands full with this little dude!



He is so proud of this Spiderman back pack.

We had to take a picture with Sister. Kaleb adores her.
 

The blue line directing him to his classroom. Walking with his one of his BEST friends. ( they separated the two in the classroom, good things)

Hanging is back -pack up !!! AUH such a Big 3 year old!!


My heart. Joshua Kaleb Chandler.

 
I hope you have a fabulous school year!!! I love you to the moon and back!!



No comments:

Post a Comment