Miss Lilly Kate is getting so big!! Its hard to believe just 7 months ago I gave birth to her. Time flies by. We have so much going on during the work/school week and what little time I have with her on the weekends means so much to me. She is so dear to my heart.
I have said before that her little personality is so different from Kaleb's and it really is! I do not remember Kaleb ever snuggling up to my chest when I would hold him at this age. She holds on to me like she is locked forever! I adore it.
She is the sweetest when I lay her down for bed at night. I capture that moment in my mind like I have done before when Kaleb was little. I will never forget those sweet moments with him when I would rock him to sleep. Lilly Kate doesn't have to be rocked.
She has officially been sitting up on her own for a few weeks now. ( I never did a 6 months post). She loves to sit and watch Kaleb. She wants what he has and tries her best to roll and maneuver herself to get that object. Just last night , I had her sitting in the Bumbo seat on the kitchen counter while I cooked dinner. She tried her best to reach and get everything on the counter as well! I dont think I will be sitting her in that anymore. Its scary to know that any minute she could roll herself out. Moving up to the big highchair!
She still eats really good. 3 bottles at school with breakfast and lunch and then she gets another veggie for dinner and milk before bed. She is alot like her brother and hates green beans.
She weighed in at 14 lbs 9 oz I think at her 5 month check up. I have no idea what she weighs now. She is still really tiny for her age. =)
She is in 6-9 month clothes. size 3 diapers.
I will leave you with a few pictures I took. I meant to have these done awhile back , little late taking her 6 months pictures. but they turned out perfect!



No comments:
Post a Comment