I love decorating for fall!! A couple of weekends ago we didn't get a chance to travel to the Chilton County Pumpkin patch, so I picked us up a pumpkin at our local farmers market along with some really cute mums =) Kaleb was a good helper planting our flowers. I put out our new flags and made some fall bows with our wreaths.
Last weekend my family and I got together at Tanneyhill State Park. Every year tons of people from all over and camp out here and decorate it for Halloween. When we were there walking around and letting the kids play, I decide to have a mini photo shoot with the kids. Along with Painting our Pumpkins! They turned out super cute!! Kaleb and the nephews loved it!
Are they not the cutest!!!???
This upcoming weekend we are traveling to the fair and I cant wait!! I love the fall and all time we spend with family and friends! Happy Fall Yall!!!
PS! Kaleb is going to be a superhero ( whichever one he picks on Halloween night, he changes everyday; Captain America is his favorite right now) and Lilly Kate is going to be Tinkerbell for Halloween!


No comments:
Post a Comment