Friday, October 24, 2014

Happy 8 Months

Happy 8 Months Miss Lilly Kate
 
 
*Milestones*
You have cut two teeth! They are still little but they are there !! so cute!
 You have worn your first pair of blue jeans ( you also have pink jeans will little hearts and there my favorite)... Little Diva!
 You have experienced your first trip to the Chilton County Fair!
 You haven't crawled yet but you are soo close! You get on all fours! You roll around like crazy so you still get to everything you want! You have pulled yourself up a couple of times at daycare, but Mommy hasn't seen you do it at home yet =(
I have heard you say " Da Da" " Ma Ma" . Grandparents have heard you say " Nonnie" and Kaleb really wants you to say " Bubba"
You are still are great eater. You drink 6-7 oz of BM about 4 -5 times a day. I am down to just nursing at night and pumping a little during the day. I have started to supplement formula. You are doing fine and like it pretty good. This momma is exhaust with trying to pump all day at work!! its hard work!! You love your baby food all except for green veggies. I think your favorite is the Mac N Cheese with veggies.
 
*Stats*
You weigh about 19 lbs I think. You are in 6-9 months clothes. You have size 2 shoes, some you haven't worn yet. You are wearing a size 4 diaper.
First time at the fair!!


Is this not the cutest little Halloween dress??

She loves to watch her brother play!! She thinks he is super funny~




Saved the best picture for last... I love her face when she cant figure out if she likes her food or not!! Love this girl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment