Thursday, August 11, 2011

BIG LOVE



a>
Happy 4 Month Baby Kaleb!!

You are my heart! I love you more and more each day! I am looking foward to seeing you grow more and learn new things!

Yesterday on my lunch break I went to Target and bought him a jumper. The daycare he goes to has little toys like a jumper and he sits it in great and loves it. I didnt think he was ready for this new stage.. but apparently I was wrong. I wanted my little boy to stay little and the little sucker is grown longer and fatter every day! Ha! My best friend Ginny calls him " Big Love" .( from Rick and Bubba) So, I grab my gift cards and coupons and off to Target I go! Once Jake set it up, we got the video cam out and taped Kaleb in it for the first time. He was precious and absolutly loved it! He was amazed at the lights and the sounds it was making. =)

he goes to the doctor this up-coming monday. I cant wait to see exackly how much he weighs and how good he is growing!

favorite activity:
He loves to be in his bouncer right now. Especially if its sitting in front of the TV. He could watch Cartoons all day!

Milestones:
He has laughed for the first time this past week! He is so darn cute when he laughs and will light up the room when he smiles =)
He hasnt rolled over yet.. but I swear if he could craw.. he would. We had him on tummy time the other night and he was full force trying to crawl.. amazing!
I think he may sit in the floor and play with toys before he rolls over. He loves sitting up and looking around and everything. Very content baby!
We feed him with a spoon now. Cerel right now. after the doctor we will try something new =)

Weight: I think he weights 17 pounds. We will see after Monday for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment