Ok, so I am not sure why I havent done this post earlier but thats ok Im doing it now!
I am so proud to say that Both my sister N laws are pregnant!!
Jake and I and Kaleb get two new babis in our family! Kaleb is so excited to get 2 new cousins!
Heather is about 15 weeks pregnant and her due date is February 5 ... Give or take a few days ( becuase you never know when the precious bundle of joy decides to come)
SHe is doing great and everything is progressing like it should be! Jake and I are so happy that she is having a baby. I know she had been wanting to be a mother for some time now. Motherhood is the best experience ever and I am so glad she gets to experience that. Congrats Heather , we love you!!
Kacie is about 13 weeks pregnant. They say her due date is March 5th. She has not had a ultrasound yet but she has heard the heartbeat. I am so happy for her and so happy that her pregnancy is going great! I cant wait to see the ultrasound becuase she has twins that run in her family and I'm anxious to see if she is having twins!
Congrats Kacie, we love you!!
Everyday I think about the new mothers out there. Some of my friends are young moms like me, and others are pregnant just like my family members. Babies are a gift from God. A miricle. Angels. I love babies! I pray everyday for those out there who are pregnant or want to be pregnant! May the lord bless you with a beautiful baby! I know that my child has made me a different person and I have a different outlook on life and every moment with him is precious to my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment