Yesterday was Kalebs 4 month doctors visit. He is 4 months and 4 days old. I had to work yesterday and so my mom went and got him from the daycare and have him dressed and fed before the doctor. My mom went with me since Jake had to work. Thankfully i had alittle help beucase carrying my stuff, diaper bag and a baby and signing paper work for the doctor is a task. ha!
So we get there and the nurse says " go ahead and take his clothes off but leave the diaper". We go over to the scale to get his head and weight and length checked... and DRUM ROLL PLEASE... He weighs 17 pds and 1 oz! I was right! even though he fells like he weighs 30 pounds !! hahaha The doctor said that he was 50 out of 70 in his head.. and 75% out of 100% in length and weight. THey said he was a growing healthy boy! They want us to start feeding him baby food in a few weeks! which i am super excited! they also didnt give us a prescription for his reflux.. they said he would grow out of it. so more laundry duty for me!! He also got 4 shots yesterday too. The first one he didnt cry but the other 3 he was terrified! he cried so hard! I felt so bad for my little buddy!
After the visit we went home for the afternoon and Jake was already off work by this time. He got to help me with Kaleb and so that I could eat supper really quick. I had to run to a Willow House meeting. Jake was the babysitter for the night and man did he have a crazy hour. Poor kaleb was screaming he hurt so bad and wanted his momma. Jake said he tried everything ( swinging, holding, rockings, feeding, burping, changing clothes, diapers, everything!!) I got a text from Jake about 7:15 and it said " this is no ordinary scream.. need you asap" .. i got in my car as fast as i could. As soon as I got Kaleb in my arms he stopped crying. Poor baby wanted his momma. Mommas make everything so much better dont we?? that moment made my heart melt. I love him and he loves me. =) I will always rememeber that moment.
ANyways.. Off to work I go. Got a busy work day. I have alot of task I want to accomplish. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment