Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Having a baby is the best feeling in the world. Being a new mother is a wonderful feeling and I would not trade it for anything. When I get a moment to sit and just observe the moment.. I take a deep breath and think of how blessed I am. I will never forget these moments...

My favorites

1. Kaleb makeing the same sound and holding that sound for a long time. He usually does this everytime we get in the car. He looks out the window and says " aohhhhhhhh" for about 2-3 minutes at a time. He has good lungs I recon! ha So stinking cute!

2. Jake and Kaleb playing. Every afternoon Jake will kiss me and say hey and then kiss Kaleb and say hey. He calls him "BO BO" .. He loves to play rough.. the rougher you toss and turn.. the loader Kaleb laughs!

3. Bedtime is the best and the sweetest. Kaleb loves his bath. He is either quiet and slouchy.. or sucking on the wash rag.. and splashing his feet! We have a bed time routine that constist of Jake getting everything ready for bed. He makes the bottle, get the PJS out, lights off, noise maker on. I am in charge of the actual bath time, feeding him and rocking him. When he is alseep we both kiss him and tell him good night and lay him down. Jake and I put the blanket over him and close the door behind us. Jake is great help and an awesome dad. Hearing the words I love you at night is the sweetest! I cant wait till Kaleb can talk back and tell us he loves us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment