I only go to the beach about 1 time a year if I'm lucky. The beach is the best getaway. The waves crashing.. sounds of the wind on the water and the beautiful white sandy beaches are breath taking. Who doesn't love the beach>???
We woke up bright and early Thursday morning and was sooo excited to get Kaleb on the beach. I think he really enjoyed it. We sat him in the sand and took some really cute pictures. He had his little toy in his hands and if I took it away from him , he would freak out and scream. So he won that battle and held on to his crew toy. The sand kinda irritated his skin a little bit so we didn't stay out there very long.. but long enough to have a tons of great pictures!! We gathered up our stuff and went back to the pool. Jake got in the water with him and put Kaleb in his float. Kaleb was hungry by this time and didn't stay in his float very long. His float is a whale by the way. in the pictures your like.. what the heck is that?? haha While we were there the next few days we ate tons of great food. We went to Dusty's Oyster House and Angelo's Steak house and the last night we went into destin and ate at Joe's something. It was the best place ever. there gumbo was out of this world!! and only 29 cents with your dinner, you cant beat that! after we ate in destin , we went to the outlet shops and walked around. I got me some work clothes. Jake poor thing had to get a shirt, not because he wanted too, but because Kaleb threw up all over him Hahaha! We also got Kaleb his first pair of tenny shoes! They are soo stinking cute! New Balance. Red and Black for GA Bulldogs!
We stayed at the beach till Sunday Morning about 9 and then we took off back to bham. We had a great time and lord knows we needed this relaxation. I am soo looking forward to next summer when he can walk and talk and tell me if he likes it and say "momma , dadda.. I want to play in the water" or whatever., ha i can only imagine what he will say really!
Here are some pictures...
Kaleb eating his first cookie. Really didn't eat it, but licked the heck out of it.

Kaleb playing with Aunt Anna and Uncle Alex.
Family TIme!

whale float
PCB< FL>
No comments:
Post a Comment