We found out last Thursday that Kaleb is getting a BOY Cousin!
We are so excited for Heather and Ben! Congrats on finding out your going to have a boy!
We went over to their house Thursday night and had a blast! They told us by having a bunch of balloons in a box. When Ben and Heather opened to box.. the BLUE balloons went everywhere in the room! Very Cute idea! =)
Friday was my off day. Me and MIL went and picked out some flooring for the house. We went to southern hardwood and carpet in homewood. awesome place. I recommend them to everyone. We are on a stricked budget and they said they could stay in our budget so we shall see! After that we came home and said bye to Jake. He went to the hunting club for the weekend to plant seed. Me and Kaleb packed up our things and spent the night with my parents.
Saturday morning, we got up might early and had our breakfast. Mellisa, a good friend of mine, came over. I fixed her hair for a wedding she was in that afternoon. Her hair turned out really cute!! I love playing and styling hair. If i ever need another job, I think that's where I would go! hehe =) After Mellisa left, I went and did some chores and then had pool time with my sister. That is always nice.
Sunday was church and then lazy nap time! hahA! Kaleb pretty much slept the day away as did I. about 3 I went outside to wash my car and soon after Jake showed up! I was so excited to see him! Man do I miss him when he is gone , and So does Kaleb. His face lite up when he saw his daddy!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! So excited for this week to be over already.. Beach time in 3 Days!!!! whoop whoop!
No comments:
Post a Comment