SIZE OF BABY:
Measures around 13 . 5 inches in length and weighs about a pound and a half. The size of a rutabaga.
( the fruit/veggie thing is so weird to me haha)
TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN/LOSS:
I had gained 15 pounds last visit when I was 23 weeks.
GENDER:
Baby Girl!! Lilly Kate Chandler
MOVEMENT:
Yes! She rolls and good bit more than kicks. There is certain times during the day when she does all the moving.
SYMPTOMS:
I feel really good. I have energy and I haven't gotten sick at all. I still have pains really low and in my bottom... but they are random. Sharp and quick.
CRAVING:
Nothing really. I love all foods!
WHAT I MISS:
Being able to cuddle with Jake and be comfortable in the bed/couch. Getting bigger gets so uncomfortable! and causes me not to sleep very well. I toose and turn and get up and sweat during the night!
WHAT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TOO:
Thanksgiving dinner!! yummy food!!
and
Having a completed nursery! I love all the details we have thought of and I am so anxious to pull it all together!
My next doctor's appointment is November 21st. This one is my glucose test! I hope and pray everything is great and I pass!!
The next time I go ( around 28 weeks) Ill have an ultrasound done to check the placenta and see if it has moved. I pray it has! When I had talked with my doctors before they didn't seem concerned and told me it has plenty of time to move out of the way. I heard about placenta previa (you can google it) a couple of days ago and decided to look it up. SCARYness... No wonder my nurse/doctor didn't want to tell me much and freak me out! There is a chance it may can cause bleeding and early emergency c-section with alot of other details. But I am truely trying not to think about any of that, and focus on the present. Presently, I am doing fine with no signs for trauma for me or Lilly. I know everything is in the Lord's Hands and we will be fine =)
No comments:
Post a Comment