Monday, November 11, 2013

Hunting Club

Jake has alot of " extras" that he loves to go and do. ( hunting ( all of the above) , fishing, golf , traveling period) I do love this about him but at the same time I miss him a whole lot when he is gone!
This weekend we beautiful weather and Kaleb and I didn't have a whole lot planned so we decided to go with Jake to the club. I did ask for a couple of " chores" to get done off my "to do" list before we left. Jake took care of them and we had left for the club Saturday around lunch as soon as Kaleb's Christmas pictures were finished.
I am so glad we went. We all had such a great time! Being able to spend time with him is always wonderful but this one really meant alot because he is leaving for another hunting trip soon and going to be gone for a week!! So I soaked up as much family time as I could! =)
Saturday afternoon we all got our camo on and headed to the woods. We all took a bet to see how long Kaleb would last in the stand.. *30 minutes* but actually he loved it and we stayed out there alot longer than we both thought!!
It gets dark about 5:30 and we got back to camp around 5:15 so we lasted along time!!
We didn't see a deer, but Kaleb did get to see a Rabbit. =)
 
Here is some pictures of our little trip. * Photo Heavy*
 
Welcome to our club!




We we got there Kaleb had a snack and Big Daddy was telling him about the place.


 
There were showing Kaleb something. Not sure what?

 
Ready to Ride!!


 
Showing Kaleb something here. Not sure what??

 
We took Glory with us to give her a break from Charlie. She loves being here!

 
Playing in the dirt


 
Cheese Momma!


 
Jake sighted in his gun for his trip. I knew for sure this would scare Kaleb. We warned him it would be loud. But he didn't freak out or flinch at all.. he was fine with it.

 
Going out to the woods for the afternoon hunt!
 
 






 
 When we got back we started dinner and Kaleb found this little truck in the cabin, He loved it because he would sing and make different noises.


 
We ended the night with a campfire and some snuggle time! =)







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment