Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween 2013

I am a little late updating on Halloween but oh well. Halloween night was pretty relaxing for us. We never really like to plan to much on this night because there can be so much traffic and its just  too hard.  I don't think Kaleb really understands yet what Halloween is all about anyway. He just thinks it's a party! haha
We had Anna, Alex and baby Cael over to trick or treat with us around the neighborhood and to have some supper. Nothing fancy and the kiddos had a good time going to a few houses before the rain came in!
 
Here are a few pictures I took of little Spider Man Kaleb and Pirate Cael.
 
We had a neighbor come by and drop off this adorable Train Set. Kaleb LOVED it!!

 
Kaleb was checking out the " Trick or Treater" out the window!

 
Pirate Cael!

 
In the car , ready to go!




 
After we got candy, we came in to take a break. Cael loves playing with this little kitchen.

 
Then Playdo time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment