*7 months on November 11, 2011*
You are a growing weed! I cant get over its been 7 months since you were born.. nuts! Such a sweet little boy. You make me happier each moment I spend time with you.
You are in 12 months clothes and you are in size 3 diaper. I think were moving up to size 4 very soon.
You are in 12 months clothes and you are in size 3 diaper. I think were moving up to size 4 very soon.
We are starting to teach you to wave "bye bye" and also say "da da" and your getting pretty close!
I think you are starting to smile alot more for people too. Which is making me very happy because you usually are so "blank faced" haha!
You Havent Crawed yet but you will sit in the floor for hours! oh and you absolutly love your doggie! she is your best friend!



No comments:
Post a Comment