So this week has been crunch week at the Chandler residence.
I have in my mind that we will be moved in by Nov. 20Th. that is a few days before Thanksgiving. I am hopeful that I can cook in my kitchen that Sunday night for my family for thanksgiving dinner. That being said.. Crunch time!!! We have been working around the clock. Poor Jake and my Dad are sick and exhausted being the under-statement. Jake and I have been so ugly to each other lately not on purpose but because we are so tired and stressed and just plain mad that we have been through such mess! I try my best to be sweet and understanding to everything going on.. but it is hard. When I am not stressed out, Jake is. Then vise-versa.
Anyway.. They have been working alot and I have been with Kaleb as much as I can, plus helping them out. This week I want to complete everything so that next week we can clean and pack and move in. Do you think this is possible??
I hate the fact that we have had to have a babysitter every time we work. Man will it be a great day when we can sit and rest together in our living room and not have company.. just us three. Happily ever after!
On top of that work has been dreadful. Not even going to get into it.. but I have not been happy with it lately. Please pray for me and my work and everything that comes with it. Please keep prayers coming that I don't loose my sanity and I can still be patient and strong.
p.s. Pictures posted soon of the house!! amazing!!!
and Kaleb is 7 months tomorrow!! wow has time flown by!!
No comments:
Post a Comment