Sunday before thanksgiving ( we had only been in our house for 3 days!?!, if you can imagine the shape I was in to try and hurry and put my house together) We had my family (mom dad, brothers and there wife's and sister and her husband and niece) all over to eat. Everyone brought a dish of food and we sat and ate around the table. Now I would normally say this was a wonderful evening with tons of smiles and laughter but nope.. not exactly..
you see I have a quite crazy moody strange sister n law these days.. and man was she in a mood this evening. I had already told myself and Jake that if she was to walk in our home and be a complete butt, then I would just have to say something. ( weird I'm posting this and at the same moment I had a flash back of a dream i had about her last night...Au!) But she was just awkward and quiet and moody.. So luckily I never had to kick her out of my house. She and my brother and Alex and I was in the living room eating, while everyone else was in the dinning room. You could have heard a pin drop.
After everyone was done eating and had dessert we draw names for Christmas. We do this every year. Once you get to a certain age you don't "need" anything for Christmas. So we draw names and spend around $25 bucks to please everyone and then spend the big money on the kiddos. well this year it happened a little bit differently! Anna got some paper and passed it out to everyone. " write 3 items down that you want, and yes you can include gift cards" she says.. well she was the last person to write something down and then passed around a cup for everyone to draw a name. After everyone had gone she then stood up and asked " did anyone get there own name, or have there spouses name?".. nope..." OK well , who got my name., please read it out loud for everyone to hear you".. ( my dad drew her name and could not read it because he was so teared up with joy) " she said her 1 of her things she wanted for Christmas was maternity clothes!
Anna is pregnant!!! Yeah! I'm so excited for her! She was 8 weeks when she told everyone and feeling great! Her due date is July 3 and fire cracker baby!! I think she is having a girl, but who knows! So happy for her and excited Kaleb gets another cousin!!
UNCLE JORDAN PRACTICING
EATING AROUND THE TABLE
YUMMY SWEET POTATOES
THE SPREAD!
GET IN LINE!
UNCLE RYAN!Later that week for thanksgiving day we traveled to Ga to see Jake's family. I love going there. I feel bad he never gets to visit with them.. We see my side of the family all the time. His grandad is 94 years old!! amazing man of GOD!
We went to his aunts house to eat and hang and had a wonderful time! we took lots a pictures outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather and cows! take a look!










No comments:
Post a Comment