I have had someone on my mind for awhile now. Everyday I think of her and if I get a free moment I will even call and check in. I love her very much. She is basically my sister and I hate to see people cry and upset. Please pray for this woman of God. She needs to be lifted in prayer and the holy spirit. She has so many blessing among her but is blinded by sadness. I know one day life will get better for her and she will be happy again. But for now, she is depressed. She finds stuff to accupy her time and mind but when alone.. she feels alone.
Lord,
Please lift her up. Please give her strength to get through this stuff time in her life. Please tell her mom to watch over her and be with her. Comfort her and give her security. Wrap her arms around her and tell her you love her. Please be with her judgement and let her not stray away from your holly path. Let her stay focused on her job and family and friends and not focuse on the sadness she feels for her momma. Thank you Lord. In Jesus' name Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment