Monday, January 30, 2012

14 days of Valentines

http://www.mommybydaycrafterbynight.com/2012/01/ta-da-tuesday-link-party-22.html

Click this link to get some really cute crafty ideas!! Especially for Valentines!!
I love Valentines. SO many people say its "overrated" and it may be.. But when you love someone you should tell them. Not only should you tell them that day but everyday. This year I wanted to do something different and try the 14 days of valentines. A friend of mine always did it when she was married. Now she is divorced.. but last year during the entire mess of things she did 14 reasons to stay married. Still very cute idea and way to show someone you still care.

I already had a couple of ideas before I checked out this website. Pretty cheesy but here are a couple of examples:

Day 1
Rice Crispy Treat- " You make me snap, crackle and pop"
Day 2
Bud -Beer " You are my best BUD"
Day 3
M& M's " Hope you have a Magnificent Marvelous day today"

Anyway, Check it out and try and do something nice for your loved ones!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment