I should have posted this awhile back < I am late > I have been trying to figure out how to post pictures on here with my phone. But right now it only lets me post them to facebook and then I can save them to here.
Joshua Kaleb you are getting TOO BIG too FAST!!
We just got back from his 9 month appointment. Doctor said everything checked out OK and he was a growing healthy baby boy!!
Weight: 21.11
Length: 18.5?
Head: 18?
Foods: He can now start eating some solids chopped up very fine and he can now eat the 3rd stage food containers. yummy =)
He said to start introducing the sippy cup too so that when he is a year old we can put away the bottle. curious how this will turn out because he loved is bottle /milk
You are getting so wiggly when I change your diaper. You love to pull on the blinds in there because it makes a loud noise.You are so wiggly that you fell out of the highchair the other day too. I hated it for you. It scared me so, but you were fine. just a little bump. You also are now interested in walking more and pulling up and wanting to stand at the coffee table. You love to be tickled and I love to do it because your laugh is amazing!! melts my heart! You also have recognized and I am pretty sure you know the meaning too of the word "NO" I have had to tell you that many times now and "spanked" your hand away from things and you cry. It hurts me to do it, but i know if i don't it could cause trouble for me later. =)
Since his apt. We have all been sick. Kaleb went back to the doctor this past week to find out that he has another ear infection and thrust? which I heard was a yeast infection in the throat ( I think from all the meds. he has been taking) so the doctor put him on more meds. and told us that he would have to have tubs. We have a meeting about it on the 25th. and then from there we will schedule for your surgery. This will be one sad day. But I know in the end you will be much better and feel much better and Mommy and Daddy might not have to take off work so much to take you to the doctor. =)
Anyway I still cant believe your growing super fast and before I know it, I will be planning your first birthday!! yicks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment