Place: American Village
When: 01/10/2009
Time: Is it bad I cant remember the time. I think 4 or 5 p.m.
Reception: In the Barn. Very simple food and laughter
Ride: Horse and Buggy
Honeymoon: Park City , Utah. Amazing!!!!
It rained that day. Course I didn't care because I had heard that if it rained on your wedding day that was a good sign. =) When we left in the horse and buggy we got soaked and my dress *still to this day* has mud stains on it and has never been washed and taken care off. oh well. that dress tells stories.







You are my knight and shining Armor. You are my best friend and Soul Mate. You are the father of my son and my superman. My Prince. My Companion. I will love you forever and ALWAYS. Happy three year anniversary to you my dear.
No comments:
Post a Comment