Thursday, January 26, 2012

Anna and I went bathing suit shopping last week. I freaking love bathing suits. I bought two. One blue one and one multi color one. super cute at target. It makes me feel better about myself. =) and even though you can go swimming in my yard right now... I think I will wait till its summer time!! haha which is right around the corner and I need to loose weight!! ( well really the 5 more baby pounds and just tighten my stomach)

i want to start tracking my weight and what I eat on here. Maybe if I write everything down everyday then I will stick to loosing my weight for my bathing suit.

Yesterday was
Pop Tart
Frozen pizza for lunch
Salman Patties and veggies for supper.
Milk before bed.

Did I work out or do sit ups or anything ...nope...

Lord please remind me to eat better and try and make my body a little slimmer. I dont want to be embaressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment