So I went to pinterest and a few other websites and stumbled across this one.
After putting Kaleb to bed Friday night , I gave Jake my list of groceries for the store. He got back , and I got to work around 10. After you mix everything , it has to boil for 1-2 hours...( sigh) so I didn't see sleep until around 1. Morning was going to be rough since I had not pack up for us to travel to Georgia. Yicks!! But overall my experience with the sauce was great. A little salty, but good. Next time I will do some things different and also start this project in the middle of the day , so I can get in the bed at a decent hour! Take a look a the pics...
| chopping up 16 cups of tomotoes was the hardest!! I am not good at pealing and chopping! |
| add and mix all the ingrediants |
| bring to a boil for 1-2 hours |
| pour into your clean mason jars. |
| sit in a water bath for 30 minutes. |
I have always enjoyed learning and trying new things. Jake was proud of me too =)
I love being married to a farmer =)

No comments:
Post a Comment