This past Thursday was one busy day for this little lady! I got to spend the day at the hospital to welcome a baby!! I got to be in the room with my sister and that was the best experience ever! I am so happy for them and so grateful for another healthy family member! We were for sure it was a girl before she had him , but I am so excited for another little boy to go hunting , fishing, and riding 4-wheelers with!! Bring on the outdoors!!
Welcome to the World Sweet baby Boy!!
Cael Alexander Jones was born thursday at 1:18 pm. He was 7 lbs 7 oz and 21 inchs long! Big Healthy baby boy!!
Here are some pictures of the delievery day and Friday when I took Mr. Kaleb there to meet his cousin.
My sister and brother n law are doing wonderful! They got to take him home saturday around lunch. They have enjoyed every minute of it!









No comments:
Post a Comment