Wednesday, July 4, 2012

suyl- Dinning Rooms

My Dinning room consists of Antiques mostly.
My furniture was my great grandmothers. The round picture hanging on the wall was my grandmothers ( moms mom) and the china in the cabinet was a gift from a friend after the tornado. To her I believe it was a family members that had past. 

I love my dinning room even though it doesnt get used very often. Unless I am doing some craft project. All of my scrapbooking items and paints and ribbons are in the buffett. I have interest in making a new wreath to hang in between the windows. I would love a bright white one with a bold ribbon maybe?!? We will see.
Also in my dinning room, I have the laundry room attached. So the table becomes a folding station as well!

Hope you enjoy!!
As you can see, this room serves for many purposes!! Always messy!

The blue in the China matchs the Blue in the Round picture.

Absolutly love intials.. I have a C hanging, I have a C cheese board on the buffett and the letter C on the clear glass plates and the letter C on the back door hanging.

Got this idea off pinterest! Got the letter from Hobby lobby , the moss and ribbon from the dollar store. Hot glue and hang! Easy and Cheap!


No comments:

Post a Comment