Me, being the awe-some wife I am... I love to cook different stuff for my hubby!
I wanted to share a few I read today in "tasteofHome" magazine!
( bored moment at work)
This first one is something every southern belle should have in their pantry!
Biscuit mix!!
4 ingredients combined in a air tight container makes 12 cups. You add your personal touch when you get ready to make biscuits with your meal. Example.. buttermilk, regular milk, cheese, herbs. etc..
9 cups all purpose flour
1/4 cup baking powder
1 Tbsp. salt
2 cups of shortening
I think every meal should have a side item. Most of the time, my side items are always carbs. lol so of course I loved this recipe!
Have you every had leftover mash potatoes? Your wondering what can I do different with these leftovers?
light bulb
Fried potatoes patties!!! I make these a good bit! But this recipe is a twist from that traditional Pattie
Loaded Cheddar -Corn Potato Patties
1 cup sour cream
2 Tbsp. plus 1/3 cup of thinly sliced green onions
2 cups mashed potatoes
1/3 corn meal
1 3/4 cup garlic salt
1/2 tsp. smoked paprika ( i just have the reg. kind)
2 cups of milk
1 pack of thawed corn
1 cup of shredded cheese
mix all together and separate into patties. Spray frying pan before cooking. Cook 2-3 minutes on both sides or until golden brown.
ENJOY !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment