Thursday, September 6, 2012

Festival Time!!

Fall is around the corner, Yeah!!! I am so excited! I absolutely love summer, but I am so glad I live where there are all four seasons! Ha. I get tired of the same thing! Plus its so hot, we need something cool! Plus there is

GEORGIA FOOTBALL!! GO DAWGS!!

OK now my spill on the festival coming up! Do you need something to do on
 Sept . 7,8,and 9th???

Join the fun at Red Clad Revival Bluegrass Music and Arts Festival!!

My friend is having a booth there to sell her jewelry! I think she does a fabulous job making them and they are super cute!
She made necklaces for my MIL and Mother for mothers day .

SO creative!!

She made this one for me



She can pretty much make anything, very talented!!
You should come check her out. She'll be at the horsepens 40!

SEE YOU THERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment