Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tested, Tired and Ready for the weekend!

This week I have been tested a million times .My patience has been tested over and over...

I have been late for work, I have stayed late for work, I have been a nurse to my husband..a whinny husband at that ( but I love how he loves me being his nurse)... I have been doing every chore.. every dinner... every bath ... everything for Kaleb with no help from Jake. My nerves have been shot. I have been so tired I have cried... and I have skipped snacks everyday because I have been so busy!! That is no like me, I love my snacks!!

I have been absolutely a mad crazy woman around here and man have I had to pray and pray and pray for myself to keep going and have patience and have love for Life, Husband, Child and Jesus Christ!

Don't get me wrong I love my job(s). I love being a wife, mother, friend, co-worker...etc. But I also love love LOVE help. and DOWN time.

Yesterday  I did have an hour of bliss visiting my friend Lindsey and my sister and baby Cael for lunch. I so needed that lunch break...and...

I am so happy and pleased that we had help last night. My sweet mom cooked supper for me, which was delish!!!  course anything was wonderful since I was starved!

Jake felt good enough to drive himself to work this morning. I am very proud of him for that. His pain level out of 10 was about a 6. He didn't take his meds with him and said he would work as long as he could before driving back home. He was very sweet last night and helped Kaleb too =)

This weekend I will get little more help as well, I cant wait to go to GA to visit Jake's family. It is much needed. Mingas Birthday party is Sunday and I hope she and us have a wonderful time!!

Please pray for me ... and Jake's foot. I need it to heal. I need my solider back.. this superwoman cant do it all!! Also.. I would love it if yall told me words of encouragement or bible verses to make today and tomorrow to go little smoother!! =) thanks!! Hope everyone else has great rest of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment